new arrivals...




I am not sure where the day has disappeared to and I am still in the process of photographing new stock and updating the shop.  Here are some of the new arrivals.....





First up is this fabulous antique rosary which has lovely ruby coloured glass beads which are heavier than the beads that you normally see on rosaries in France.

Note although it is old it has never been worn as both therosaries that have just arrived come from a local antiqueu dealers private collection.  The other rosary has a cross which has the fleur de lys on every point of the cross and the beads are a lovely lilac colour.


Both the rosaries are stunning and are the nicest that I have come across for a long time.



Also new in are some antique napkins which are unique in the fact that they have never been used and come direct from an amoire which had been closed for many years.



Other items include a fabulous pair of antique louis XVI style wall lights and a very large antique mirror.

Well that is it for me and it is back to work I go...

Tres bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x
 

Comments

  1. I absolutely love those rosaries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Leeann,

    You did gather some real treasures. That is a joy for updating the shop with such great content.
    Please do check my last post about: {10 Ultra-Specific Blogs with a PR of 4} as you are also in that listing!
    Love to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH love the rosaries both just beautiful!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I can so help you if I were there (smile) Seriously working on it
    mannequin, mannequin.. love mannequin.(lol)

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment