La Belle France..a few photos



Yesterday we went to Monpazier, the lovely village featured a couple of days ago on my blog, as we had to deliver some Fabulously French items for my lovely Australian client, who has recently bought and restored a lovely house near the village.

Whilst we were there, I thought that I would take a few photos......

The first thing that I snapped was this lovely hollyhook sunning herself....


Followed by a photo of the village marie (town hall).....



I could not resisting snapping a photo of the odd sign....




Baskets is big business in France as you can tell from this photo.....



As is wine, the area in which we are lucky enough to call home makes some of the best in France....





Lots of lovely flowers everywhere, I adore walking around looking at the lovely windows...



And after looking at all these lovely vines, I want to plant one by my garage, aren't they gorgeous...



Love this photo as it is the calm before the storm, as I took the photo at around 6pm, before all the people arrived for dinner....




It really is a stunning village and I thoughly enjoyed the precious few hours that I spent as a tourist and am looking forward to going back soon.

I hope that you enjoyed the photos, as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Leeann-
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful images. Such a lovely day you had.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming place and
    your photos of it are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann,

    Lucky you living where such a day trip is possible! I love visiting the quaint villages of Europe. Thanks for sharing. xo~LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment