today's motto...


{image from Farrow & Ball}

Has been exactly this, hence the reason why this post is so late.

I have been busy keeping calm and decorating......let's just say that I spent a lot of time painting an antique dressing table and decided after numerous coats of paints that I did not like it in the white shade that I had painted it and have spent the last couple of hours painting a fabulous grey blue colour.

You will see the finished result tomorrow...

je viens te souhaiter une tres agreable soiree, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to see the finished piece!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too !!
    So so wonderful, this poster.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leeann, i am sure it will look amazing. I think this sign is very releavant for me at the moment as well. You take care and have a great week end. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I with you on the busy thing. Refinishing a dining room table and chairs. it will be gorgeous, but it is certainly a labor of love. I can't imagine doing this for a living.
    I have something I want to paint. I truly enjoy painting furniture. Hope you will share a picture, Leanne.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great motto for life really!
    Am sure the new colour will be all worth the effort.
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment