Computer died...



It started with my laptop making funny noises and ended with it stopping totally.

In one way it is totally liberating and in another frightening when all of your business is done using the internet.

We raced out this morning to buy a new laptop and I am now trying to use a French keyboard......all the letters are in different places so I have a feeling it is going to be a steep learning curve.

It is like learning to walk all over again but there is one positive.....my new laptop is white and it looks fabulous in my all white bedroom!

Bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. How interesting to learn that keyboards can be different in different countries. I guess they never heard of QWERTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, this blog is really cool.. i like your work!


    best regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment