bon dimanche à tous...






Bonjour from a very hot and sunny SW France,

Hope that you are all having or had a fabulous Sunday. After I finished serving breakfast at Maison No. 20 I quickly rushed to the main road which is lined with hundreds of stalls as Eymet is hosting a Brocante/Vide Grenier today.

Despite being a few hours behing the professional treasure hunters, I manged to find a few treasures including a fabulous large Napoleon III mirror along with these antique baguette baskets.



 I am off out again now as I need to take FBF his lunch and have to stop at a few stands on the way...
bon dimanche à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Hello Leeann

    I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for putting my blog on your blog role.

    Have fun hunting and gathering

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Leeann,

    There seem to be lots of cities in Europe that have such brocante markets for the Pentecost weekend. Enjoy your time and wishing you a great week ahead.
    Love,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over from dear Carla's blog and what a delight to find you. I'd love one of those wonderful old baguette baskets for myself!
    V

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment