A normal work day...



Yesterday afternoon we went to a local chateau to pick up an armoire.

A few years ago I went to the same chateau to attend a concert in the large and gorgeous garden. Although it was supposed to be a serious and formal affair.

But thanks to the fabulous and very gorgeous male that you see pictured above, there was a touch of humor. Everytime that the music stopped, the peacocks started crying.....

Hence I smiled when I saw the peacocks yesterday and in typical French Male fashion he was not afraid of me trying to get close enough to take a photo, he strolled or should I sat strutted past slowly as if to say I dare you to take my photo....just another normal work day in SW France.


Je vous souhaite une tres bonne semaine mes amies, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I am in awe of anyone with that much self-confidence. Bravo, Monsieur le Paon! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love peacocks.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann, love this , peacocks have always fascinated me....your male looks very sure of himself!! Would love to see one, enjoy your magical, beautiful surroundings. N.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peacocks too! So beautiful and confident. :) And dare i say.. a bit.. cocky? Sorry. I couldn't resist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is one handsome boy! No wonder he was strutting *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Formidable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we moved to rural climes, I decided to acquire peacocks. No, they are not pets - just jewelry on our landscape, and occasional irritants.

    How happy I was though, when our daughter, who is planning her summer wedding, asked for peacock feathers (from Reuben, our white peacock), for her bouquet and for the reception.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment