Inspiration for Monday morning...


{photo from here}

Bonjour from a sunny SW France,

I hope that you had a nice weekend. For us, it passed quickly and there were not a lot of vide greniers taking place so we enjoyed a wee rest from searching for treasure.

We even managed 2 bike rides in the countryside so I am bursting with fresh air or at least I like to think that I am......

I thought that this photo is exactly the inspiration that I need as it has the paint effect that I adore along with some toile de jouy and a louis style chair - my idea of heaven.
And on that note, I must leave you. Je vous souhaite une semaine fabuleux.....Leeann x

Comments

  1. Oh I would love to have this space in my own home. Beautiful.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour from a rainy Seattle-- Lovely shot. Glad you are making the most of the sunny SouthWest, where I am from. Meanwhile, after two days of sun, the rain is back here in the Pacific Northwest. Oh well. Je te souhaite une semaine fabuleuse aussi! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chair, I though my Lavender Door Stop would go rather well with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chair is lovely. It is just the style and fabric that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are always beautiful things to admire on your posts Leeann.
    i love the painted desk too - beautifully aged.
    xo
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment