For sale....Vintage French letter slot



I am supposed to be working so this is a another quick post.
There is something about a French front door that makes for a fabulous photo - lots of character springs to mind along with the patine that time brings.
French boyfriend bought this fabulous lettres slot for his front door but forgot to measure the existing slot hence it is now looking for a new home.


You will find more details here. I wish that I could stay and chat but work beckons.....

Au revoir from a sunny SW France.....Leeann x

Comments

  1. Love those architectural details Leeann.
    I'll be taking lots of photos like this when I'm in France in June!
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leeann,

    I love the Vintage letter slot and all the wonderful tresors that you got at the weekend. The Chandelier is fabulous.
    Have a good week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment