Fabulously British.....



Right Now, I am loving these new cushions that have just arrived at Fabulously French.

I have one in Apt Un, which I love combined with the colours of the couch ......



and have some displayed in my wee boutique.....


Love the colours, they photograph well as they are bright and pop out at you.....


Not sure if it is the same where you are, but there anything with the union jack on, is fashionable as as they say in France "tendance" and we are seeing it on chairs, cushions, wall hangings etc.

I am sure that France along with the rest of the world will be celebrating the queen's jubilee come June time.

This is it for me, it is sunny again here today so I am off to clean windows....

Bon mercredi a tous......Leeann x 

Comments

  1. Oh yes, as we gear up for the Queen's Jubilee celebrations the Union Jack is everywhere here in the UK Leeann.

    Along the same lines, for Mother's Day I found a great gift for my MIL. A white bone china mug with a golden First Class stamp of the Queen's Head with the words "First Class Mum". Such a clever idea!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Leeann,

    Yes, there is always something striking about the Union Jack and I love the red, white and blue combination and the cushions are lovely.
    For sure, most of us will be celebrating the Queens Jubilee in June.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment