Fab French Boutique Photos....

Bonjour from a grey SW France,
I thought that I would share some photos of my wee boutique with you today. I have a things about pierrot doll's heads as you can see from the photo above.
I have used to them to decorate the chiminey and have a couple of vintage dolls on the way...

I adore this faux fenetre mirror and have displayed an antique candelabra and some vintage appliques in front of it.

Lavender from Provence displayed in a basket complete with hand made fairy who I think is fabulous. We have two of these available and I have the other sitting in a vintage champagne bucket. They are for sale but I have yet to update the shop with their details.....

Ligne sacks handmade in France by a local couple and a Mathilde M fronton which look great displayed above a doorway or even used above a bed as a client of one has done with her's...

I love these french charm bracelets which are all hand made, each is different.....these are one of our best sellers and we have 5 in stock at present.

I have displayed a few on a mirror, so lovely and girly.....

A glimpse of my Easter window where I have a banner with lots of lovely bunnies along with Monsieur et Madame Lapin..........

Nice to see some colour again after a very cold winter in SW France.

Wishing you all a fabulous week/Je vous souhaite une semaine fabuleux....Leeann x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous. Especially your Monsieur and Madame Lapin! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your vignettes! Where is your shop? I may stop by for some antiquing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Leeann,

    The eyes of those pierrot dolls are mesmerizing!
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment