Entire contents of a Chateau for Sale....View Catalogue


I hope that you are all having a fabulous weekend, we are spending ours sorting through old dusty cartons that may include a tresor or two.

For those of you that love chateaux and the contents that they contain, I thought you may enjoy looking through this auction catalogue.
Click here to view.

It is rare that we get to see the entire contents of a 45 bedroom chateau up for auction.

There are many fabulous items, as you will find out but have a feeling that there will be a lot of bidders.....so enjoy looking!

Amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Wow. That stuff is so beautiful! I'm loving the chairs and the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fascinating catalogue! love the copper jelly moulds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for this wonderful post, I am going to gaze through it again. I can just imagine how beautiful it was to have candles lit in the chandelier in the Grande Salon. Real candles, must have been gorgeous. Love the color in the rooms.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! I think i need to hop a plane for a few hours. :) I would LOVE to be at that auction. What fun and gorgeous items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Leeann,

    What a fabulous catalogue!
    Quite interesting to view and thanks for sharing this. Wishing you a great week ahead.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just asked my husband to take me to an auction. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible. The accumulations of so many generations will be dispersed in but a few days. Gone with the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy your proximity to all this bounty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment