wow what a restaurant...




I have alwys loved the idea of mixing businesses that compliment each other i.e. book shop with cafe, museum with a restaurant, florist with a cafe etc etc.

Hence when I first set eyes on this restaurant in Paris, I knew that it was my type of place.

It is a gallery come restaurant and I adore the furnishings that they have used as they are a little different from the bulk standard furnishings that are so often seen in restaurants.

What makes it more interesting is that it is a melange of styles....there is industrial combined with a bit of louis combined with a bit of funky yet classic English.....in a word "wow"!

To find out more, you can even watch a video or visit the gallery click here to view the Remonna Cafe/Restaurant website.

And as for me, it is to work, I head. A demain mes amies, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Me ha encantado la pared de la primera foto y el sofá de patchwork.
    Besujis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the traditional rug shown in the first picture mixed with the 'graffitti' type walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Leeann! his restaurant is beautiful and interesting.
    Happy Wednesday,
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. L
    I totally agree with you. I would love to have Antique shop and cafe(smile) Love all the french chairs.

    Hope you are doing well.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to visit cafés and restaurants which have interesting décor and this was one is lovely with its mix of styles - gorgeous! Will add to my list! Merci.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love places like that, too! Another for the address book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of the restaurant. Very modern yet some of the furniture makes it feel like a cafe. Would love to go there.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow awesome :)please join my blog okeey >> pelajarterhormat.blogspot.com . thankss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment