Handmade with love...



I could not resist sharing photos of the latest arrivals. These handmade bracelets are a "best seller" at Fabulously French and I think that you can see why. These are especially made for us hence we are proud of this fact....each is lovingly hand made.





I love the fact the fact that each is unique in it's own way. I like to think of them as "limited editions".





We have 5 in stock, an array of pretty colours....lilac, pink, red, blue and black.



They each come in a wee gift box and if required we can add a gift card before sending, should you wish to order one as a gift....just let us know at the time you post the order.




I think that this one is my personal favourite, love the fleur de lys charme. You will find more details on the new arrivals here.


Wishing you all a fabulous weekend/


Je vous souhaite à tous un week-end fabuleux, Leeann x


Comments

  1. Pretty! Love the black one.
    Happy Saturday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Teresa, I agree the black bracelet is gorgeous...it lends a sophisticated feel. Looking forward to browsing through your shop today ;o)
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment