Easy dressing??



{photo from figaro.fr}


Bonjour mes belles,

It is 9h30 in the morning here in SW France and I am having a quick?! look at the newspapers online before attacking all the tasks on my "to do" list.

As you know it is winter in this part of the world, which means that every day we are required to cover ourselves in many layers of clothes.

There is always the decision, if I wear this top with this jumper, what coast will I wear etc etc.

Hence when I saw this photo, I thought that this maybe the solution to all my wardrobe problems - 3 items only and I am set to go.

All we need now is for the weather to warm up and I will replace the bikini for a swimsuit and buy some trainers......and stop eating thosy lovely warm, buttery croissants which I adore with lots of butter and jam.

It is now time to stop dreaming and start work.


Wishing you all a fabulous week/je vous souhaite une semaine fabuleux....Leeann x

Comments

  1. Good idea, just a pity I look much better fully clothed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amusing image. It reminds me of the "peeping Tom". Shall be call her "peeping Mary"

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute :)
    I cannot wait until winter, Summer here is terribly hot and dry this year, I am daydreaming about winter clothes ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selecting an outfit depends on your mood. It's the fun part of it. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment