It is beginning to feel...


{maison No. 20 front door}


......a lot like Christmas. The Christmas lights have started appearing in the village and more are going up this morning.


We have started decorating at Maison No. 20 and the house even smells like Christmas. We are using lots of fresh greenery which we cut yesterday afternoon.


This afternoon a delivery of Christmas items that I have ordered from England will be arriving - most of the items are edible and are items that the French adore such as English Christmas cake and lots of mini Christmas pies.
All we need now is snow......... is it feeling like Christmas where you are? Back to preparing for this weeks Marche de Noel I go - I have lots of hearts to fill with lavander.


A tres bientot, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I love that wreath. We got snow this week in my part of the world, so the festivities are now officially in full swing!

    I hope your Christmastime is merry!

    -Keri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment