money may not grow....


{photo - Bordeaux, November 2011}

.....on trees but it looks like fabulous yummy macarons do! When I saw this window display it was coup de foudre/love at first sight.


It is one of the most unusual not too mention very creative, that I have come across.


Speaking of macarons, we have just receive another delivery of the Mathilde M perfumed variety, should you be looking for a gift of the non-fattening but fabulously smelling kind.



You will find more details here. I am now off to prepare dinner..where did I book the Skinny French cookbook? There is even a recipe in in for macarons which cannot be all bad.



Amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Bonjour Leeann,

    The boulangeries in France were wonderful and you really did feel like a kid looking into a candy store. The macarons and the perfumed variety look delectable.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo! I love macarons. Never come across 'Fraise tagada' before. I bet it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment