Saturday, 24 September 2011

NZ 37 FR 17...

{ Photo from here}

How does the saying go......a picture paints 1,000 words. Especially when the French rugby team have just lost to the New Zealand rugby team.

All I want to say is Bravo NZ and to my darling French aren't seen nothing yet.

Leeann x


  1. good game huh!!
    you have had some delicious recipes here of late.. YUMMY YUMMY!!

  2. Just got home from watching this in a bar in Philadelphia...great game!

  3. Yaaay.... Be careful though..hard when you are in a country when your 'home' team are winning! Know all about that last year with the Ashes in Australia!! XX Have fun..

  4. The Pumas ( Argentina) beat Romania nicely and hopefully play the All Blacks soon.
    I am looking forward to that game !

  5. es cuando empiezan los de nueva zelanda en cuanto empiezan a hacer la danza... intimidan.
    me dan pena siempre los que pierden.

  6. Hi Leeann,

    Didn't we do well! and especially with it been Richie's 100th test match.
    The other day I saw the French team walking down Albert street, very tall and handsome, I might add.

    Have a great week

  7. oh I wish you are right! allthough living in France I have allways been an All blacks fan and even if I'm from a country where rugby has no audience my love affair with them runs a long way. Go All blacks!