New arrivals....





Bonjour from a VERY warm SW France - 36 degrees,

It was another busy and also very hot weekend. Saturday we woke early to attend a local Brocante and found a few things including a fabulous old mirror frame which I plan to paint and some very old toile de jouy, which I will list on the shop this week.

Speaking of toile de jouy, it must be the toile de jouy time of the year, as we had a delivery of some fabulous and very large toile de jouy "linge"/washing bags......







and these lovely lingerie bags.....




these are perfect for popping into your suitcase and would make great gifts or stocking fillers.


Not only are the bags made locally, all the components used to make the bags are all sourced within France. Something that is rare these days and many items sold here in France are made elsewhere and I personally think that it is important to support local businesses.




Très bonne semaine à toutes et tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Very pretty, and easy to make, I'm sure. They'd make lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea!! Perfect bridesmaid gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several and love them...a perfect gift, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne - You are living my dream - I dream of living in France - we were in Paris 3 years ago & I fell in love with it - can't wait to go back. In the meantime I am trying to create a French life here in Queensland Australia. Thank you for your blog and all you offer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment