just arrived...

I could not resist posting a photo of this 1930's vintage French quilt, that has just arrived at Fabulously French.

It is gorgeous and in great condition and is large so would look great on a double, queen or king sized bed as I have shown in the top photo.




Love the red and pink colour combination....





It measures 85 "/216 cms L x 85"/216 cms W.


Cost 100 euros+ postage.




I had better get back to work, as I have just started photographing the new stock so am hoping for an interuption free day.


Bon week-end a tous.......Leeann x

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love it.. have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS....
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, don't you get tempted to keep all your finds!
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is 100 euros + postage and I also have a smaller one in stock should you be looking for one for a single bed :-)

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment