vendredi fleurs...


{tulips in the hall of Apt Deux @ maison No. 20}




Bonsoir from a very hot SW France, It looks like the gorgeous weather that we have been experiencing for the last couple of months, is set to continue and another hot and sunny weekend is forecast for our area.

Hence we are spending the evening having a "pique nique" by a lovely lake not far from the village.

It even has a very old washing area complete with worn stones from where the ladies placed their knees whilst washing - a truly wonderful place and I dream about what it must have been like back then before the days of the modern washing machines. That said, and being in the business that I am in, I would struggle if I had to wash all my linen by hand. Either that or all rooms would have small beds so that I did not have to wash large king-size sheets by hand.

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend/

Je vous souhaite à tous un fabuleux week-end.....amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. wow - lovely to be Pique niqueing in Belle France.
    Soon it will be me.
    I would love to have come your way as well but it will have to wait for another visit. So much to see and so little time.
    Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such picture perfect tulips Leeann. Hope your picnic was lots of fun. Lucky you to be having such wonderful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann, your weekend sounds totally divine! It is getting rather chilly here in Sydney so I'm mentally transporting myself to your part of the world instead!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade of red - I want a lipstick this color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment