fete des fleurs...



When I saw this fabulous poster advertising the village flower festival I wanted to share it with you. The problem was that it was in the window of the local tabac which is run by the Mayor and his wife. I explained that I write a blog and that I wanted a copy to share with you all.


The very accomodating Mayor's wife advised that it was possible but I would have to return later in the day as she was very busy.


And here it is, with a big merci beacoup to Madame Betaille for the copy of this fabulous poster.
For those of you that will be in the area the Fete des fleurs is taking place on the 22nd of May in the park near the old Chateau.


Amicalement from a very very hot SW France, Leeann x


Comments

  1. Such a lovely poster! I wish I lived in France so I could go.

    Your blog is lovely and such an inspiration in my own home decor journey which I am chronicling at www.sequinedsunsets.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to stop by and check it out.

    Merci~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I would love to be there for this fabulous event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for stopping by my blog, I so appreciate it, I just did a new post and would welcome another visit. have a wonderful day. Richard at My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Great Blog.

    Why dud the Mayors wife care if you took a pic?

    David


    <a href="http://learnfrenchontheinternet.blogspot.com>Learn French On The Internet</a>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment