fabulously white...


Thought that I would share this photo with you. I am spending the afternoon photographing stock to put on ebay.

Isn't this pillow adorable, just wish that my initial was "M".

It was in the trunk that we got from Madame who has recently downsized from a Chateau to a almost as large town house.

There are also many other goodies which I have yet to photograph. I have also just listed this fabulous sheet which belonged to a local French Baron, it has the initials "MA" intwined on it.


And just above the hemline it has bows - it is really is one of the prettiest sheets I have seen.




I had better continue with the photographing, hope that you are having a fabulous weekend, where ever you are.... Leeann x

Comments

  1. Lovely... so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, and my name is Marsha Ann...so it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann I adore these gorgeous Linens...let me know if you run across A's or K's!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne,
    Such gorgeous linens. Nothing more beautiful than embroidered linen.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful-- just love embroidered vintage linens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cushion Leeann!

    Perfect gift for Mothers Day which is today in New Zealand!!!
    Maybe it will be in one of my parcels!!!

    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. "M" is for Mom and so I want and can justify the "M" pillow for myself. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful... I love embroidered sheets, cushions and everything like that! I'd love to have one of these! :) Good luck, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that Marie Antoinette's monogram?

    ReplyDelete
  10. tout simplement sublime..bises,kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would like to purchase! Please contact me.... Cathy M

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry, forgot to give you my email! Cathy M

    ReplyDelete
  13. The link to the sheet is here:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110684576575&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this sheet, I colelct them quite often and used to buy the AM ones for my ex boss in Italy ,,, this monogram is almost identical to the monogram of Marie-Antoinette of Queen of France fame and you can see it all over Versailles ,, lovely blog, thanks for sharing ,, I am Scottish living in France since forever ,,Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just want to let you know that I love to visit your blog. Makes me feel good. I love the French stuff. The pics are always lovely. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment