fabulously french...



I think that these panels meet the criteria for being "fabulously french".

There are 4 matching panels, 3 are in excellent condition and one has a small tear that requires mending. They are made from a material which is a silk/cotton mix and date back to the late 19th century.


I adore them and think they would look great framed, used as curtains on a door or on the doors of an old armoire.



The price for all 4 panels is 100 euros + postage.



Dimensions: 53" L x 21 "W



Please email if you are interested or have any questions.


I am now off to photograph a very old and also heavy silk pelmet complete with passementerie that has come direct from a local Chateau. Not as easy as it may sound as it is a very large and heavy piece.


A tres bientot mes amies, Leeann x

Comments

  1. These panels are quite beautiful!

    xx,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were big enough, I would make a kimono with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely fabulously French - they remind me of the glass etchings I saw on some of the buildings in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! But I'm really looking forward to seeing that pelmet. *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These panels are just gorgeous, Leeann! What a most wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. Not a bad price either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment