vendredi fleurs...


We were on the way to a friends house when I saw this house. It was all closed up, in typical French fashion, but there was something magical about the garden. So fabulously untouched.


So a couple of days later, I returned and took these photos...



Love the front gate and the way that it is slightly hidden, if I was the owner, I would leave it like this....a perfect weekend hideaway!



This photo was taken from the side of the house, think that we would have to cut the lawn a little....


But this is my favourite photo, I adore the idea of finding a house with a secret garden and love the fact that it is slightly wild and overgrown ...



Je vous souhaite à tous un vendredi et un week-end fabuleux très heureux, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Leeann how wonderfully exquisite!! Love the gardens framing the home!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wisteria is wonderful! I too love the thought of a secret garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I want to crawl inside with a good book and hide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! That completes my idea of my secret garden too. A dreamy yet wild garden, a lovely treasure that needs to be unveiled. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I 'd love these in my garden..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree about the secret garden. Thank you sooo much for sharing such loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness it looks like a secret garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this spring's show of glycine! We're having a similar 'spectacle' in Provence as well. Absolutely lovely.

    Your cottage find is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazingly gorgeous, wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  10. purple flowers in abundance are always special

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I love the "glycine", can't wait to be back in my french village of Clermont Dessous for the cherry season

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite magical with the pretty wisteria - maybe the owners are on holidays and will be home soon to mow the grass and open up the windows. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Leeann ..forgot..Come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  14. This house is French country perfection! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I simply adore this place, so much pretty pretty here, thank you :) Tink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment