samedi apres midi..


Yesterday was such a beautiful day here in SW France and a friend and I we managed to fit in a walk in the countryside before doing some shopping in Bergerac.

The light was magical.....


Love the walls that are carved into the stone, I bet they could tell many a tale....


A pigeonnier in a field across the road from the Chateau that is awaiting a new owner to restore her to her former glory...


Fabulous Chateau standing in all her glory despite requiring a lot of internal work.


Love the architecture of the Chateau, fabulous turrets, thick stone walls made from local stone, big wooden doors.....


A close up of the fabulous turret and windows....


Lovely dappled sun light bringing all in her touch to life (moi included)..

A fabulous afternoon, I am happier than I have been for a very long time.....fate moves in mysterious ways.

A tres bientot mes amies,

Leeann x

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LeeAnn for this little escape to the South of France! Gorgeous!!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeeAnn you do look so happy, what fabulous photos and a joy to see.

    Sending much holiday cheer ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures and I can imagine what a fantastic day you had! Thank you for sharing those!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leeann
    And you look so happy ma cherie!! It's amazing how a little sunshine and fresh air can renew our spirits.
    The light is beautiful and I'm imagining a very still day.

    Picturesque countryside, I especially love the pigeonnier - I haven't seen one like that before.

    Joyeux Noel
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gracious!!!
    What a Beautiful sight.... Thank you for sharing it !!!
    Merry Christmas*
    xo,Gail
    Casualloveselegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear Leeann you look absolutely glowing! Such beautiful scenery there, I can't imagine getting to see that in person, what an amazing chateau. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci for sharing these
    stunning images,
    The Chateau's architecture is
    beyond lovely, wish I could
    paint it,would love to look
    at it forever...truly inspiring!
    so happy you are smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me joyful just looking at these images x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment