A gift from heaven...

Yesterday morning was cold and wet, the kind of day that makes you want to curl up with a good book.

My post lady arrived mid morning bearing a fabulous package for me. Perhaps it is a belated birthday gift she remarked, the joys of living in a petite village where everyone knows your business and what arrives in your mail box.......no secrets here.

Inside the large package was a beautifully wrapped book, the beautiful book that I won from the very fabulous Vicki Archer.


It is indeed a gift from heaven, page after page of beautiful photos.........

this photo is my favourite..


all the photos are stunning, Vicki has truly captured the essence of life in the fabulous country that we proudly call our home.....




I am looking forward to curling up and reading all about Vicki's fabulous life.Merci beaucoup you are an inspiration to all of us antipodeans living in France.


A demain mes amies,
Leeann x

Comments

  1. What a great gift and nice to get on a cold and wet day when you can curl up with a good book and enjoy. I want to get a copy of that book very soon. Have read a few about Australians / English living in France and love learning all about the experience. It is a beautiful country with a great sense of style. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's a beautiful book, alas I got it from the library and then had to take it back...damn! How lucky you are and how beautifully wrapped I know you will have a wonderful time going through each page...slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great present indeed!
    Cold days... Good books... Life is so magical sometimes!
    Wish you a wonderful season, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gift...it is raining in New York too, would love just to stay in bed and read. Will order a copy of Vicky's book, the photography looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get my copy. Such a generous giveaway! Vicki is such a talented person, and I intend on going through each page with a fine toothed comb!
    Teersa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect gift indeed ! with perfect timing.
    The book is fabulous, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning such a great book Leeann. I might have to go out and buy it for myself.
    Happy holidays to you.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  8. LeeAnn I am wanting Vicki's book so much!! I know it is incredible!!

    I have a $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
    Do come and enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply lovely!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonsoir Leeann. What a fabulous book to win! Congratulations! I hope you're doing well, London is currently under a white blanket of snow, so I know how wet and cold feels... ;-) Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gift to for you to enjoy. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gift to for you to enjoy. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous gift - beautiful on the outside and beautiful on the inside too. Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful package for a wonderful winning! Enjoy your reading, I liked Vicky's first book very much...

    Bonne journée
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,aren´t you a lucky girl!!!!!!!!! How fun to win such a wonderful book,and such a great idea to share som epictures with us...might just have to buy the book of my own after the sneak peek!!!!!
    Enjoy it,-over an over again:))))
    Tove:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment