sometimes.....

{image from here}
......pictures speak louder than words ever can.
L x

Comments

  1. YUM !!! do they taste like the loveheart lollies here in Oz???? :) Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. More luscious hearts. I remember lollies with words on as a child, they were such fun, and you had to keep dipping for just one more message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and a pretty bag of love couldn't be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeann - These are so lovely. Even more so since they are in French :) How lovely would a bag of these be on Valentine's Day!! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I never knew you cared ;-)... me too je t'aime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leeann,
    Je t'aime! I love your burlap pillows! I just received my second one and it is tres magnifique! I am giving these as gifts, so eventually I will have to buy one or two for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun for me to see these written in French. Talk about the language of love! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just passed on the sunshine awards to you for your blog.
    Please check http://lacabezademariantonieta.blogspot.com
    of-awards-and-accolads.html to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Leeann,
    How right you are - it says it all...
    Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment.
    Bonne nuit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lu from Dustylu sent me here. Fantastic blog. Great post. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true Leeann...so true!

    Lovely image.

    Best Valentines wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Leeann,

    How true ... and it even looks more romantic in French.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. how much do I love those hearts with tiny french phrases on them???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment