Winter Sale Dates - France/soldes d'hiver dates France


If you are looking for a bit of a bargain the date for the start of the winter sales across France has been announced.

The sales run for a maximum of five weeks and this time around begin tomorrow Wednesday, January 6 starting at 8am.

Today I am planning on taking down the remaining Christmas decorations so that I have time to fit in some shopping tomorrow. The forecast is for snow tomorrow so it may be shopping on the internet...


A demain mes amis,

L x

Comments

  1. That was the reflection I made too budgie - 'snow' does not equal good shopping conditions! Bother - I have my items all picked out too! Happy shopping ;-) Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day,....some surfing while the snow is falling!
    Lovely,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait although my post-Christmas credit cards are not quite as excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be worth ditching the beach for the snow and the sales! Happy New Year Leeann! Spend up large for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, Leeann! And with a bit of luck they will still be on with bargains galore when Mr SE goes to France in a couple of weeks...(on business) I will give him a long list! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, we have had about 10 inches of snow here in this part of the UK, the only bargain I am looking for in the sales is spare wellington boots - not sure if French ladies would wear them but they are a major essential of every wardrobe this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment