Take some pink, add a Saturday....

{image - Kasha Harmer}


.....and what do you get? Pink Saturday, of course!

As many of you know, Beverly has given us the task of introducing a pink saturday "neighbour".

This week I would like to introduce Caren and Ashley from Kdottie designs.

Their story begins with the fairy doors - after teaching and owning a dance studio with her husband for the past 30 years (and counting), Caren has sadly noticed the decline of children's imaginations. To combat this growing problem, she designed and created a series of fairy doors which are used daily in her dance classes.

{kdottie fairy dot fairy door}

Sharing her mom's creativity, Ashley has designed her own line of home and fashionable accessories for k dotties while studying dance and fashion in New York City.

Currently, both Caren and Ashley are joining forces (mostly long distance) to create a children's boutique of toys, clothing, and other fun items.

Note should you need one, I have a fabulous pink fairy clock in my Fabulously French showroom which would make a gift for a wee fairy lover.

Wishing you all a very happy Pink Saturday, and remember to visit Beverly's blog for more fabulous pink blogs.

L x

Comments

  1. Happy pink Saturday Leeann.
    Love the little fairy door and what little girl would not like that.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday. I love the big pink frame photo. The fairy door should inspire children to imagine. It's a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday and I so love the little fairy doors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, let's try this again. :) I just love those doors. Thanks very much for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun! Pink Saturday AND fairy doors .... and it's still only Friday at my house!!
    Hugs and have a SUPER WEEKEND!
    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink! iam on my way! happy pind saturday! lulu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pinks and I love adding a little Saturday on top. I off to visit, thanks for sharing your new pink friend. Happy PS!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful Pink Saturday post! I just ♥ the fact that each of us shares such a variety of items - that's one reason why this event is never boring. Always something fun, new, lovely or interesting around the corner.

    Thanks for sharing a part of yourself today☺ Cold, gloomy day today but, as always, bright and sunny on the Pink Saturday blogs.

    ♫Wishing you sunshine and happiness this weekend!♫

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy pink Saturday! So cute! Have a great weekend!-Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colours are my favourite! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love it! I have a tiny fairy door for the garden but there is no reason why I can't turn another inside door into a fairy door! Fun! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a good idea to wish us a happy pink saturday,it helps to get a positive attitude!
    val

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pink fairy door, perfect for Pink Saturday. I do hope your having a wonderful and restful weekend.

    xxx, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a big fan of Caren's - those fairy doors are wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The fairy door makes you want to spin stories, I hope the kids feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love pink Saturdays. Great Post. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely story! Happy Pink Saturday! (a little late)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! I LOVE the idea of the fairy door. I'm so glad I came by because the idea even sparks my own imagination. Thank you for introducing us to Caren.

    .•*˙˙*•.HaPPy PiNk SaTuRdaY!.•*˙˙*•.

    Cheers! =D
    ~Kitty Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leann ~ OMGosh I am so honored! I am still making my Pink Saturday rounds even though it is Sunday. I had no idea that you posted about me - thank you from the bottom of my heart! What a sweetheart you are. Happy Belated Pink Saturday....have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment