Five rules for men to follow for a happy life

{image from here}


A very dear friend (merci beaucoup Graham) sent this to me this morning and I thought that it was worth sharing....

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you..

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

Signed

Tiger Woods

Je vous souhaite une bonne journée

L x

Comments

  1. Just picked myself up off th floor from laughter!! I have heard that one before - but it's always a goodie!
    Well done for the Monday giggle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I read the version for the women before but this is new..but I am not showing it to my husband :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really laughed by reading this! So funny!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha !! :-) - this did make me giggle...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous post to start off the week. Very funny, Leeann. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it! Thanks for the laugh. I think everyone has heard by now that Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are bad! :) Thanks, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my . . . I found my self nodding along as I was reading this, thinking this is pretty sage advice . . . but you needed an alert on this one at the end though, my coffee nearly sprayed all over my computer! That was a good one!! --Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never made a comment on your beautiful blog but this one I can't pass.
    YOU MADE MY DAY!!!
    Thanks,
    Mia Ross

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking a moment to say how adorable I think your blog title background is! Cute blog!
    Stacy Mayer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear women laughing and men questioning 'what's so funny?' Love it love it! A woman needs one she is attracted to, provides assistance carrying precious or heavy items, looks wonderful and is beautiful to touch.....that would be her handbag!
    loved your blog - had a look at a blog re paris in August 2009 - fabulous information for travellers. my husband (no not a handbag - still just as gorgeous though) , children (9 and 6 yrs) and I are travelling to Paris and Provence in september 2010 and can't wait to visit your wonderful city. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment