I have been the lucky recipient of a couple of awards lately but have not had a chance to acknowledge them but I plan to over the next week or so.
Merci beaucoup to the creative croquette for bestowing the happy 101 award on "Fabulously French".
With this award I'm to list 10 things that make me happy and try to do at least one today.
I then have to tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day and they are to link back to my blog and make their own 'Makes Me Happy' list.
So here goes.........
1. Mr FF (was going to put this last but you are top of my list).
2. Interior design magazines - love them and am a firm believer that one can never have too many.
3. Coffee ( I cannot live without it and adore the taste of the first cup in the morning).
4. Searching through flea markets/antique markets for treasures.
5. Cooking - I cannot live on one type of cuisine alone which means that in the space of a week we could have up to 7 types; Indian, Thai, Moroccan, Chinese, French, Fusion + British -Mr FF is English so I thought it best to include this. Now you know whay Mr FF is top of the list as he loves all food and is willing to try anything a go.
6. Exercise - I am one of those people that has to do it otherwise I am grumpy.
7. Meeting new people - in real or through blogging - I cannot believe how this thing called blogging has impacted my world - what a fabulous way in which to meet people and learn new things at the same time.
8. Music - love music, rock, pop, classical, jazz, opera - thanks to spotify as this gives me the chance to listen to albums then buy
9. Freshly laundered white linen - there is nothing like getting into a bed with crisp white linen which has a delicate fresh smell- I could not live without my "Fleurs Blanches" perfumed ironing water.
10. Dreaming - because sometimes dreams do come true.
It is hard to choose 10 blogs that brighten my day as all the blogs that are on my "Blog Amour" list make me smile, but here are a few that spring to mind....
1. signed by ange, always profound and Ange is such a busy little bee
2. brabourne farm, Leigh always posts such inspiring photos and we would all love to know more about her.
3. les cotrions, Vale has great taste and I love reading about her life in Italy .
4.rajee sood - lovely interior design blog with a touch of India.
5. small acorns - Amanda is the owner of a fabulous shop in NZ and writes about fun things .
6. st mary - Mary's blog inspires me to complete our renovation.
7. the house that AM built - love A-M's aussie can do attitude (very similar to moi).
8. vintage rose - love reading about Amanda's life in Tasmania (place that reminds me so much on NZ).
9. the photographers life - Blayne gets to photograph the most fabulous houses every day .
10. fearless nester - I love reading about Lili's experiences in Maine - you are fearless and so inspiring!
I am now off to do most of the above things on my list so it is a busy day for moi...
Bon courage a tous,