And the winner is.........

Photo: Dan Marty

The winner of the lovely Petit Coterie burlap pillow, according to random.org is lucky number 32 which is rue who lives in Ohio, USA.

Rue, can you please email your address details so that Michelle can post the lovely pillow to its new home.

Thanks to all of you for entering and for the very entertaining comments that you left.

The one thing that I do not get is why burlap has not reached Europe but is so fashionable in the US.

I am on the hunt for an old grain sack and will let you know when I find one.


Merci à vous tous, et bonne journèe


L x

Comments

  1. I have been WAITING for my beautiful chairs to arrive too!!! They were meant tobe here NOW but I have to WAIT (which I am not goood at!) until September...:) Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Rue....you'll love it, and, by the way...I'm English and I have Michelles cushions so it has reached Europe !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rue.. what a lovely prize. Thanks Leeann for introducing these lovely cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leeann,

    Congratulations to Rue! ~ well done.
    I bought some burlap the other day Leeann, it was actually in a shop in Otara.
    My daughter was out there buying some fabric and saw some there.
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear I have been away and missed the prizes! but what wonderful stuff the Burlap looks to be- am off to get lost in looking at their products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Leeann for having the giveaway! I would also like to thank all your readers who left such wonderful comments, I so enjoyed reading them.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Rue. What a great prize

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leeann!

    OH! I'm so excited!! I can't believe it! Thanks to you for having the giveaway and to Michelle for the beautiful pillow :)

    I forgot to tell you why I thought I deserved it, when I left my comment, but I would have said that is was because we just sold our house after 1 1/2 years and finally own the new one we've been living in. It'll be perfect in this house, so thank you again!!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Petit Coterie! LOVE that sofa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment