Sheet Pan Crispy Chicken Thighs and Lemon Rosemary Potatoes

 


Bonjour mes belles,

What a week it has been.  I am thankful to delivery drivers as it was French Boyfriend's birthday yesterday and I breathed a sigh of relief when all the items that I ordered arrived in time.

We normally go away for his birthday but this year it was not possible as we have to stay put due to work commitments.

I attempted making an elaborate birthday cake  using a recipe that normally works but this time round it was not to be and I gave up half way as I decided it was not worth stressing over.

FB said in his typical laid back manner,  he was not fussed and actually preferred a lemon yogurt cake which I happily whipped up in a flash and he is a happy Frenchie.

Dinner was also a simple affair and he was very happy to arrive home to find me about to serve  this very yummy smelling dish

So it is mille mercis to the inspiring chef for their fabulous  Sheet Pan Crispy Chicken Thighs and Lemon Rosemary Potatoesrecipe which was a roaring success.


Bon vendredi a tous ♥


Leeann x 




Comments