Two weeks to go

 


We have two weeks to go and I have a feeling it is going to be a busy 14 days.

French boyfriend is one of those people who says he does not want anything but that does and will not deter me.

The problem I have is that I have already given him a few of his presents in advance and now have to find some replacements.

Our nespresso machine is on it's last legs so I have ordered a new one for him and at the same time I ordered some of his favourite capsules that we discovered on our last visit to Rome.

Not as good as being there but at least it will remind him of  Rome and the time we spent there.

All it does is rain here and I am hoping it will stop as the house is looking strangely bare and I need to go and gather some greenery to make our Christmas wreath foir the front door.

At least our house smells like Christmas as I spent yesterday afternoon making gingerbread cookies.

Wishing you all a fabulous and productive festive week ♥


Leeann x 





Comments