Busy in the kitchen


 

This morning I wake up and head downstairs to our kitchen to have breakfast. 

There are jars of jam everywhere and I do not have the strength or will to look at therm so I head to the gym.

The worst thing is that we still have 10 kilos of plums to go and despite French Boyfriend saying he will give me a hand to remove the stones, I know what I will be doing this morning.

Picking them was fun, washing them was easy and removing the stones is not the nicest of tasks.

We have also been attacked by tomatoes and courgettes as our friends are giving them to us as gifts.

The gift that keeps on giving, I am starting to feel like I will never leave the kitchen. 

I have told French Boyfriend I am running out of jam jars but I am sure that he will find some. 


I will be back later with a recipe later ♥


Leeann x 














Comments