New Arrivals - monograms

 


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope you are having a lovely week so far. 

Roses, shopping, champagne and perfect chocolate oozing desserts, does life get any better than this - I pulled out all the stops for French Boyfriend and today I am basking in the afterglow. 

There is an advert for French Masterchef which says France consists of 60 million food critics and it is so true, I know this as I live with one -the French take their food very seriously and it takes a lot to impress them.  

Thankfully my chocolate fondants turned out perfectly last night and I have some extras ready and waiting in the freezer.

Whilst on holiday in Normandy late last year we saw some fabulous stick on French monogram letters in a chic boutique, these are a great idea and I have managed to get my hands on a few.

You can use these on lampshades, cushsions etc and I am sure you will love using them.


Belle journée a tous ♥


Leeann x 

Comments