Playing with time

 

We put the clocks back an hour on Sunday and I could not believe how much I achieved on Sunday as a result of adding an extra hour to my day.

The reason France decided to play with time and introduce day light saving in the 70's was due to electricity saving benefits but in reality there is not a real change in electricity usage thanks to modern day appliances and energy saving light bulbs.

Yesterday was a public holiday - All Saint's Day  and as most businesses were closed, it felt like Sunday.

Today I woke up at my normal time which is an hour earlier than I need to be up and I need to remind myself it is Wednesday not Monday.

All in all, it is turning out to be a very strange week but at least we do not have long to wait until the weekend is here... 


Happy Wednesday ♥


Leeann x



Comments