Clothes for my emperor

 

Recently I made a "radical" decision to allocate some more space in my dressing room for French Boyfriend's clothes.

I even purchased him some new hangers and arranged his clothes in colour order.

As a result of what seemed like a good and kind decision om my part, I am now on the Zara Man website hunting for some new clothing for his Christmas stocking.

It is very tempting to switch the woman's  section as I tend to become bored very quickly hunting through men's clothes.

I normally end up buying something for me as it is quicker and this may explain the reason I occupy 90% of the dressing room.

So my motto for today is perseverance and I am determined to find some new clothes for my emperor even if it kills me doing so.

 

belle journee a tous ♥

Leeann x 

 

 


 



Comments