Using vintage chocolate molds

 

Using  vintage chocolate molds to make chocolates seems obvious but you can also use them for other crafts.

One idea is to use them to make your own chocolate scented candles, these make lovely, unique and calorie free  gifts.

Or you can use them to make your own custom designed soaps, I love this teddy bear shaped soap.


You can use them to make plaster figurines which you can decorate. 

This reminds of of when I was a child as we used to make figurines using plaster of paris and rubber molds- I recall making snow white and the 7 dwarfs.


What a lovely memory and I am looking forward to having some time to get my hands dirty again. 

For those of you wanting to buy vintage chocolate molds, we have a variety of molds available here in our online shop.

A demain mes belles♥

Leeann

Comments