Lemons & cloves

 

We have an unwelcome guest in our house who leaves a calling card in the form of an itchy red bump.

It is unusual as we do not see or hear a lot of mosquitos in our house but I think it is a result of the extremely hot weather we have been having lately.

I searched on the the internet, as one does, where I found a couple of solutions.

Solution 1 was to fill a bowl with water and some washing up liquid, the principle being mosquitos are attracted to water and the liquid will result in him/her getting stuck.

This solution did not work as it did not attract any visitors.

Solution 2 was to cut ta lemon in half and pick with cloves. This solution is maybe working as I have not seen or heard any in the room where I placed the lemons.

The only issue is that I will need a lot of lemons and they do not look very attraction dotted around the house.

I am now toying with the idea of buying a mosquito net inspired by this fabulous photo

Back to mosquito trapping I must go....

 

Belle journee a tous ♥

Leeann x 

 

 




Comments