The search is on

photo from here 

 

It sounds easier that it sounds. Some people take pot luck and find something when they get there.

There are others who spend hours reading guides, tips and reviews before even thinking about clicking on the Reserve Now button.

French Boyfriend is one of those people who says do not worry, we will find something when we get there. 

I on the other hand, fall into the 2nd category I like everything to be reserved beforehand and enjoy creating our itinerary.

The same applies when it comes to packing, he [acks a few things into his suitcase at the last minute.

I start a few days before and I have a list to make sure we do not forget anything and I love to check the items off as I pack.

So if you wondered what I am going to be doing today, you have your answer. I will be searching for places to stay whilst appreciating the fact that we will not be finding something when we get there....


A demain mes belles ♥

Leeann x 








Comments