Some eye candy


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope you are having a lovely Easter. 

In the latest Drouot cataloque, there is a listing for an auction of items belonging to the chateau de Lavaur.

It would seem that the chateau has been sold and the owners are auctioning off some of the Chateau's contents.

I found some photos of the interior and thought I would share these with you. 

Unfortunately they do not appear to be selling the magnificent chandeliers you see in the photos and I suspect these were sold with the chateau.





There are 17 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms but I suspect that if you were lucky enough to live in such a beautiful place like this, you would be happy to wait.


How fabulous is this room? 

It would be perfect for a film or photo shoot.


Here is one of the 17 bedrooms, I love the high ceilings and large windows.

Here is a link to a video when you can see some more of the chateau interior...... 

Leeann x 


Comments