Peony Magic

I often think that the universe loves to put us to the test and yesterday was one of those days.

In my head the day had been planned out and there was no time to lose.

Needless to say the universe thought otherwise and was determined to throw in a few curve balls.

Items supposed to arrive later in the week arrived, as if by magic, one after the other.

The door bell rang for the third time and I opened the door expecting another unexpected carton.

Instead I was greeted by my lovely French neighbour carrying a beautiful bouquet of peonies, freshly picked from her garden.

She knows they are my favourite flowers, a precious moment where the clock appeared to stop and the peonies were all that mattered.

I love their perfume that greets me as I pass them by, a subtle and delicate way of reminding me of their presence and the beauty of nature.

Nothing else went as planned as my day unfolded and in the end I just went with the flow.

Sending you all some peony magic from a mystical SW France ♥♥

Leeann x 

Comments