Bon week-end

 



The minimalist challenge continues and it appears to be going okay  bur I still have 19 days to go and no doubt it will get harder as the number of items increases.

The majority of this week's items have gone to charity and a lot of bedding and blankets is on it's way to Ukraine.

Yesterday I started on the stacks of magazines that we have lying around the house.

 I find it hard to throw these away and  before the decision is made, I flick through them incase I think I need to hold onto them.

I found this photo in one of the magazines and thought I would share it with you.

It is a wonderful example of how you can use antique French curtain hold backs.

We have a few in stock and you can find them here.

I have not yet decided where I am concentrating my discarding efforts today. 

I am building up slowly to the wardrobe which is going to take a lot of time so I suspect it maybe more magazines today...


Bon week-end from a busy SW France ♥

Leeann x 

Comments