Keep Calm and Carry On



A few months ago I booked us a Christmas break away and it going to be part of French Boyfriend's Christmas present.

When I booked the trip, all was well and people were travelling around Europe.

With COVID cases on the rise and borders being tightened I have decided it is not worth the risk and we will be staying put and we will spend days out visiting places near to where we live.

Hence my letter to Pere Noel would not be to request a gift but to get this virus under control so we can start living our lives again.

Keep calm and carry on is what I am planning to do and now have to find some last minute gifts for FB and plan what we will be eating, quite a contrast to how I envisaged Christmas 2021 to be...


♥♥Belle journee from a foggy SW France♥♥

Leeann x  


Comments