Mood of the day

 


Rodney Smith has always been and will always be one of my favourite web sites.

I adore the way each photo tells a story and this photo suits my mood perfectly today.

French boyfriend picked up a parcel for me and complained how heavy it was. Strange I thought as nothing came to mind.

Where is it? It is large so I have left it in the hall was his reply.

As soon as I saw the large parcel, I realised what it was. It was an antique mirror I had purchased on the internet.



For some reason I did not think it would be as heavy as it was. I carefully unwrapped it, holding my breath as if it was broken, I knew French Boyfriend's response would be why would you buy such a thing on the internet?

Fortunately for me it survived it's journey and now we just need to decide what to do with it....

Hence today is a balancing act and I feel like I am walking a tight rope, one step at a time in slow motion.

a demain mes belles, Leeann x 

Comments