Thinking about Spring

 




Bonjour from a sunny SW France, I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I am starting to think about Spring which just happens to be one of my favourite seasons. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a couple of new baking tins, one is in the form of a bunny rabbit and the other is shaped like a lamb.

My first attempt using the lamb shaped mold turned out okay, I used an Alsacian recipe that French people use to make their lamb shaped gateaux. 

French Boufriend devoured most of the cake before I had time to think about taking a photo. This morning I decided to try a chocolate version and I am happy with the end result.

Note we have a similar shaped mould available in our online shop and you could use it to make chocolates or to bake lamb shaped cakes.


You could use it to make your own lamb shaped creations or alternatively it would make a lovely Easter gift.


I am off to do some more baking, belle semaine a tous ♥♥


Leeann x

Comments