Just arrived - Pair of Red and White Toile de Jouy Curtains

 


I hope you had a lovely weekend. Ours  was fabulous and revolved around food, either eating it or thinking about what we will be eating for Christmas.

We went shopping this morning and the shops were very busy and  there are strict laws re the  maximum of people allowed in a shop at a given time  and many give you a number which you carry with you.

To be honest I  am pleased that we shopped for most things today as I imagine it will become chaotic as we get closer to the big day.

With the shopping out of the way I will be happy to spendthe next 10 days getting into Christmas mode and playing in my boutique.

I have listed this fabulous vintage pair of red and white toile de jouy curtains in our boutique today.


They are in very good condition and they have the same fabric on both sides.

You could use them as normal curtains or they would look fabulous displayed over a bed as part of a ciel de lit.


Belle semaine♥♥ Leeann x 

Comments