Feeling excited...

 

I love Christmas and haave done so since I was a small child. My mother used to leave a large sack of presents at the end of our beds and the rule was we had to open them together. I hated this rule as I was always the first to wake up and my younger sister seemed to sleep forever....

Next week I will start wrapping up French boyfriend's gifts and it will be the same thing. I get up really on Christmas day and FB sleeps like my sister did when she was a child.

I love to watch him as he unwraps his presents. He trys to guess what the present is but I like to trick him and wrap tiny objects in large boxes.

My father is very good at guessing and I guess we lacked imagination when it came to buying him gifts as he knew what we had bought for him without having to take the paper off the gift.

I am feeling excited and what as lovely feeling it is. It beats thinking about what has to be done between now and next Thursday....

Here's to the magic of Christmas and enjoying every minute♥♥


Leeann x 

Comments