Netflix Emily in Paris

 


Emily in Paris is number 1 on Netflix France and it has received conflicting reviews in France.

As a foreigner living in France with a Frenchie, I loved it. I loved the clothes, Paris looking as stunning as ever, the French countryside and the French interiors.

I binge watched the whole series over the course of the weekend and I was sad when it came to the end. I could not stop watching as I was eager to see what happened next. I really hope there is a season 2 because it was such an escape from real life and such great publicity for Paris.

It made me giggle and also at the same time appreciate my life in France and my French Boyfriend, who I never thought of as being French until I took him with me on a trip to New Zeland a few years ago and all of a sudden I noticed just how French he was.

Merci Darren Star for giving us some fabulous eye candy and letting  us escape from reality to a world filled with hope, bright colours, fabulous scenery, lovely flowers, twinkly lights and endless possibilities♥♥ Just what we need in 2020!

Leeann x

 

Comments